Friday, August 29, 2014

A Poem: Your Journey

"Your Journey"

Your pain is real 
You collapse into my arms
As the sun rises you refuse
Too much the weight to bear
In my arms safe you float
Slowly to the ground where you belong
On solid ground I Shepard you
Down the hall towards your calling
Your head low my hopes are high
I see the shining light inside
Each day I make your armor
With care I polish and strengthen
Each word I speak 
Each action I make
Is a road I pave for you
One day my strength will fade
I will need to lean to stand
I hope you're there
Standing strong together once again
I know that I am weak
And so I try every day
To think of you 
And what you need 
From me to pass through your days
Please know now that I love you
And I try the best I can
Avoid my mistakes
For the stronger it will make
You in your days of journey


No comments:

Post a Comment