Thursday, October 23, 2014

Daily Run Log 10232014:      Having a running partner isn't always what it is cracked up to be.

I took out Roman our dog with me today. It was an experience.

1. Broke my record but that was because we cut quite a few corners cause I got tired of getting my arm pulled out of socket every time he saw something he wanted to pee on. We'd be going along fine and then YANK!

2. My running partner completely demeaned me at every step. I pumping, hot and sweaty, trying to keep my breathing rhythm under control. Trying to ignore the tightening muscles. Wondering if this will every get my body out of the jello mound shape its in so that my wife will attack me. I look down at Roman to see how he is doing and he is trotting along, ears perked up, bright eyed with that look on his face, "WE GONNA START RUNNING ANYTIME SOON?" His tongue wasn't even hanging out.

3. He saw no need for a cool down cause he didn't even get warmed up and kept trying to pull me inside before I was done with that, "The kids have donuts in there lets go get some look."

Yeah, running partner, great can't wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment