Saturday, September 6, 2014

A Poem: Pull of the Hole

Pull of the Hole

Walking along the path I see that hole
Deep and wide anguish lies within
My attention wanders as I reflect
What am I?
Where am I going?
What is at my feet again?
Again the hole
I feel your pull as you neglect
Again and again I speak
I see your eyes wander
The disgust of your thought painted on your face
Boiling is the feeling that rises
The heat of my pains scorches my heart
Into your eyes I watch the blank stare
I wonder why you stab me so
I wonder why you choose to be blind
You're lost and in pain 
Yet you refuse my hand
Cool and welcoming from the heat of pain
Continue to walk I do
The sky wide and bright
So cool and free is the horizon
Trees reach to the sky
Clapping their hands for the beauty the see
Again I look down to ponder
And again I see that hole
Pull it does 
The gravity so strong
Into you eyes I feel the pull
I see the stare
I feel the bond
And you should not be left behind
Into the hole?
Out of the pain?
Where will I find the answer?
I pick flower on this day and try to reflect

Where, what rock holds the answer 

No comments:

Post a Comment