Saturday, November 30, 2013

Waide: Awake

Awake


I awoke to find nothing. It really wasn’t a surprise though most days were like this. I had a slight metallic taste in my mouth and my head was pounding. I couldn’t quite remember what I did yesterday or what to day was but I knew that as soon as I got up all things would be come clear. I opened the drapes and yes, it was daytime probably time for me to start getting ready for work. Blind without my glasses I looked out the window and tried to watch the passers by. I wondered where they might be going this day. I didn’t know them but often I liked to put myself inside another’s life. Mine seemed so boring and dreary. I never thought that I would see any type of excitement. But that was before I met her, that was before I met the person that would change my life forever. But I was just a man, I am Waide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment