Saturday, November 30, 2013

Encumbered

“Encumbered”

The skies are clear above 
Sun being warm its arms welcome
crows fly overhead eagle eyes piercing
My holes are showing
The Sun shines through them
Naked and ashamed I look for a cloak
One warm and dark
No shadows around its high noon
My fingers twitch I want to go home
A river of slime needs frossing
Where did all the angels go
I only want to borrow a couple of feathers
Their scent is sweet
Fresh bread enter my mind
It’s just a thought unrolling
The crisp breeze grabs my attention
A scream from the background 
Where passions by aging and curious
Wondering about it gatekeeper
Is it a neglected child
The moon pushes against the sun
He wants his time to shine
The flowers don’t want to wither yet
They still hold life inside
If I stopped caring what would happen
Would the soil sleep
would the rain gal
Who makes the day

Am I the blade or the eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment