Friday, December 5, 2014

Greatest Christmas Present Of All Time


Greatest Christmas Present Of All Time

Probably the most memorable Christmas I ever had was the year that I received a computer.
That was back in the days where I was programming computer code just for fun. I haven't even ever taken a computer science class. It was just fun for me. All the things that you could do to express yourself on a computer just really intrigued me and there wasn't really even an Internet yet. I was awe struck and so thankful it completely changed my life and to this day still ranks as my most favorite Christmas present ever. Jesus is like that for me. As well. He came into my life like a pebble thrown into a pond. Seeming small and insignificant the ripples that have effected my life still are felt ,seen and expanding even to this day. I can help but get excited like nothing else when given the chance to share my journey with Christ. I have had to he fortunate life to experiences great many things, and still to the s day my. Faith and journey. With him is my most favorite. After years feeling alone in the darkness I finally feel whole, welcome and warm in/with Christ's life. I find that the further that I study, follow and partake in his sacraments the stronger my faith becomes, the easier my life is to walk and the more blessed I feel. I encourage you now to give it an honest try. You will see your eyes opened to a life that you never thought possible. God has already placed this gift at your feet. All you have. To do is accept and open the package. His gift is truly the most greatest Christmas present of all.


Matthew 9:27-31
27And as Jesus passed on from there, two blind men followed him, crying aloud, "Have mercy on us, Son of David." 28When he entered the house, the blind men came to him; and Jesus said to them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" They said to him, "Yes, Lord." 29Then he touched their eyes, saying, "According to your faith be it done to you." 30And their eyes were opened. And Jesus sternly charged them, "See that no one knows it." 31But they went away and spread his fame through all that district.

No comments:

Post a Comment