Friday, November 14, 2014

Loved Ones, Will You Stay or Will You Go?


Be mindful of your loved ones, those most close to you. Every once in a while I here some people hint terrible on the news. Recently I heard a bout a little boy that tragically and horrifically died. I never can understand how these things happen. I do believe that there is evil in the world and in fact, I have seen it. God gives us free will. We are not like animals, we can reason. We can choose to refuse our egos and serve each other. We have an intellect and a soul. However though horrible things happen, I can only guess that a lost soul comes to a place where evil and free will meet and bad thins happen. When I hear of such atrocities though I pray. I pray for the safety of my loved ones and even all children around the world. All things come to an end. Even this age will come to an end. For myself and the path that I have been on I strongly believe in God. Because I want to goto heaven I have taken Jesus Christ as my personal savior. I had myself baptized in the Holy Spirit. I attend church regularly to keep my faith strong and to grow and understand more. Church also gives me a support group to help me in tough times as well. I pray daily, often many times, I like having a close personal relationship with God. Finally I try and share my experiences with as many friends and family as possible. See, I was once very lost and in a very dark place. I am so grateful that that time is behind me. I recovered because of my faith which I was drawn back to by some very special and select people. So now as I pass through life I try and help as many as I possibly can. I a nobody special. I am a sinner just like everyone else, but I want to try and make sure that heaven is as full as possible when I get there. Not because of me but because of God. I hate to think that once there I will be asked, "did you really do all that you could do" and feel that I hadn't. Every year I ask for Christmas that my family go to church with me for I want no one l love left behind. Have you thought about it? Will you stay or will you go?


Luke 17:26-37

26As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of man. 27They ate, they drank, they married, they were given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28Likewise as it was in the days of Lot -- they ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built, 29but on the day when Lot went out from Sodom fire and sulphur rained from heaven and destroyed them all -- 30so will it be on the day when the Son of man is revealed. 31On that day, let him who is on the housetop, with his goods in the house, not come down to take them away; and likewise let him who is in the field not turn back. 32Remember Lot's wife. 33Whoever seeks to gain his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will preserve it. 34I tell you, in that night there will be two in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35There will be two women grinding together; one will be taken and the other left." 37And they said to him, "Where, Lord?" He said to them, "Where the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together."

No comments:

Post a Comment