Thursday, November 6, 2014

Are You Lonely or Broken Hearted?


To have a broken heart is a terrible thing. I have been through a lot and I would have to say that after being hungry (I mean really hungry with no food), penniless or sick having a broken heart is the worst feeling ever. Being broken hearted, feeling not worthy, not loved and so alone is the worst feeling ever. If you are hungry and you feel like you are loved then you have people you can go to for help. Being poor you can consult loved ones for ideas on how to pull yourself up, or in a pinch get some assistance. Even the many times I have been sick, I have been lucky when I felt loved because I felt I had some place to go for not only healing of the body but also of the heart and mind. Know this, God loves EVERYBODY.  I know that some may think, “Oh well I met this person that said that they were a christian and they turned me away.” For that I am truly sorry. Just because someone is a christian doesn’t mean that they don’t make mistakes, that they don’t sin or fall short of God’s call to love all, but that is person. I am talking about God. God loves all and he wants us all in our fellowship. Are there things that we all do that God doesn’t like? Yes, but God still loves. There are reasons he wants us to behave the way he desires. He wants us safe, happy and in balance. He wants us to love one another. He wants us to love and take care of ourselves. The biggest sinners out there, he still loves them and is waiting for them to come home to him. He sent his son Jesus to teach us that we all should love each other, that we should all forgive each other for God himself loves and forgives all. Jesus himself even died on the cross and took the blame for all the sins of everyone because God loves us. God comes to us as the Holy Spirt to try and help us through our days. God wants no one left behind. Are some of us harder to love than others? Maybe for us but not for God, he sees beauty ,strength and ability in all of us. God calls all of us to take Jesus as our personal savior, to become baptized in the Holy Spirt and become born again. God wants us to love him above everything else because he made everything. He wants us to love ourselves and take care of ourselves and he wants us to love everyone around us and help those in need. God wish is that no one in this world walks with a broken heart. All you have to do is accept him because he already has accepted you. God already loves you and he is waiting for you right now. 

Luke 15:1-10

1Now the tax collectors and sinners were all drawing near to hear him. 2And the Pharisees and the scribes murmured, saying, "This man receives sinners and eats with them." 3So he told them this parable: 4"What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost, until he finds it? 5And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. 6And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, `Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost.' 7Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance. 8"Or what woman, having ten silver coins, if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp and sweep the house and seek diligently until she finds it? 9And when she has found it, she calls together her friends and neighbors, saying, `Rejoice with me, for I have found the coin which I had lost.' 10Just so, I tell you, there is joy before the angels of God over one sinner who repents." 

No comments:

Post a Comment