Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Poem: Come Home

“Come Home”

Though I try to hold on a little longer
 I see you slowly slip away
Was a day when I was your everything
Now you just think I’m made of clay
Holding strong I hold my breath to see if you need
As you fall my heart breaks a thousand times
You stand up so strong-willed you keep walking
All alone I just smile proud in my tears
Come on home if you ever get too tired
Come on home if you ever need to mend
Come on home I will always be here waiting
Come on home my arms are open till the end
One day I’ll be too fragile to run a mile
One day I’ll be too weak to lift a hundred pounds
Nothing though can stop my love for you
And I never know any end for you 
So if you ever need a piece of time
If you ever need a little piece of mind
Know that I am always here

For my heart is always yours anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment