Monday, July 6, 2015

A Poem: "Desperation"

"Desperation"

Falling from the sky
Holding my breath
Wishing for hope
As no one knows
On the tip of a mountain
On the tip of my toes
Don't know how to fly
So I balance, I groan
The sweat wants to pour
But yet its not time
Holding them back
As I'm biting the wire
I can't turn around
Cause then they'll all see
It's be so much easier
If pity was free
But the toll must be paid
So someone will dance
With a fire to their feet
If they want a last chance
And that last chance I need
Brings me down to my knees
With everyone watching
They silently scream
With that look in their eye
They all want to tear 
A little piece please
For a cold souvenir
And so I keep dancing
Till my feet are on fire
Because love aint enough
Despite my desire

No comments:

Post a Comment