Tuesday, December 17, 2013

New Song: Who Am I?

Click here to listen to the song!

I write music in my free time. I don't really align with just one genre. Very early on I did a lot of "metal" music and was in a few "hard rock/heavy metal" bands. This song is indicative of that genre. If you like other types of music I would checking some of my other songs out. They range from this all the way to "Pop" music. You can catch them at:



We all got somebody or had somebody in our life that just didn't make sense and we felt as if they were a fair weather friend. This song goes out to those types of song. I am a lot more careful now about my "friends". I dunno think what you think and do what you do this is me.


“Who Am I?”


Who am I?
Nothing?

I don’t know much of what your doing now
All I know is that I think you hate me
I gotta guess cause you won’t talk to me
It’s really old but I gotta move on yeah

What could I say I had to move on yeah
Before my death became the flame
That lit the room of all the dead voices
The one that I had to try and leave
I could have stayed and let them eat me
Every word and its poison taste
Who am I to try and live a life now
Who am I to try and live free

Who am I?
Nothing?
Who am I?
Something?

I need this peace in me 
Before I drown
I know you needed me
We all need a clown

Lets watch the jester dance sneer all the fiends 
But when your backs not turned your a friend to me
You’ll raise a mug of ale to ease my pain
Then sit and watch me dance and incinerate
Two times is much to much for friends like you
Who just want entertainment from a bag of fools
Its gone on way to long now  the tables turn
Its time to be set free and watch the watchers burn

Who am I?
Nothing?
Who am I?
Something?
Who am I?
Nothing?
Who am I?
Something?

Was every word you spoke to me 
Just a pile of lies
Was every time you hung with me
Just more fuel for your fire
Was there any sincerity
In any words you spoke
Or was I just a joke to you
You could sit and watch and choke

Who am I?
Nothing?
Who am I?
Something?
Who am I?
Nothing?
Who am I?
Something?

No comments:

Post a Comment