Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Poem: The Whisper




The Whisper

Heading into the clouds I see the thought 
Gliding beside me it is warm

I roll to my back
The air rolls through my fingers

The sun on my face

Only the clouds make me pause
Whispering the thought calls to me
It has purpose
It wants love
It wishes to bloom
It throws the idea of a brighter day to the horizon
For all the screams for peace so many keep their head down 
Looking at their shoes people shuffle
Yearning, wanting and waiting
Like rain falling in reverse their pleas rise
All heard, none forgot
Loving patient eyes unfold concern
The hand opens in the sky
Like a light dusting whispers again roll out
Ideas without a home waiting to be nurtured
Waiting to be loved
Waiting to blossom
Too many frown though
Too many fear
Uncertainty becomes the shackles for humanity all too often 
Still the wise man waits
He has hope for he lost
Patiently he whispers softly
It's time to go home
It time to grow
It is time to blossom and turn the earth anew 

No comments:

Post a Comment